Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am color blind, coffee black and egg white!

With the drop of the vote slip into the box i thought the campaign spree was over..no more late night shows and shouting near my place..no more pickups driving along the roads shouting to the loud speaker or whatever they call it these days..no more...but as soon as the results are out, it all began like a storm waiting to crash into the streets of MAle'. And now where ever I go its maumoon vs anni...who did what? why we need a change? unity..bla bla bla...my ears are constantly tortured with politics urrgh..so as the ignorant person i am, i sit there, sipping my coffee and puffing out my menthol ciggies...and listen to people's justifications.

Welcome to the crazy land of puppets who are bent to the so called politics!! I have no clue how this is gonna end..and i dont care! Sweet ignorance is blisss!!

Couple of days back i saw this weird dream of me suffocating and freezing to death and after that, I wake up every night panting and sweaty..last night i started coughing in the sleep. I did google what my dream meant and it says that when i am in a relationship for too long it suffocates me ..sometimes, actually most of the times i tend to get really supertitious. I am not suffocating in my relationship with Navin..my life wont make sense without him.. but sometimes i do want to flyaway..as nelly futardo sings..i am like a bird ..i wanna fly away..i dont know where my soul is..i dont know where my home is..

I wait for a moment ..for the door to open and to fly away....and i know no matter how far i go the bird always comes back to where it belongs..

I saw this weird Indian movie called Heart, Friendship etc (translated) and in a crazy way it justifies a lot of mistakes i have made in the past..most of the puzzles in a way made sense..it made me realise that whatever mistakes i have made, it was nothing to do with betrayal or relationship..it was just the journey of seeking myself..and thats what mistakes are about..finding yourself. No matter how deep you fall you do rise from the ashes..and sometimes we do make the same mistakes not because we dont know the consequences ..just to feel the touch of air in your hair..the smell of freedom while you spread your arms and close your eyes...and although you hit hard with unhealed bruises all over your soul..the mistakes will remain like the kiss that lingers on your lips.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

taffy stuck and tongue tied,shuttered shook and uptight

:) thats like one of my all time favourite..yay!

dreamer said...

I am folded and unfolded and unfolding ..hehe..ya totally loooove this song!!!

Subtle Hues said...

I like the way you write. Interesting! And I guess you're right. Some mistakes happen on the way to find oneself. =)

dreamer said...

thanks sparky!! u r absoutely rittee!!!

Khilath Rasheed - journalist and blogger from Maldives said...

Rightly said. I hit rock bottom in life, too, but it actually helped me make a better comeback!