Thursday, October 30, 2008

..underneath my being is a road that disappeared!



i am back in reality now..to the little polluted box I live in! I am still in the verge of waking up from my dream and trapped in between my wild fantasy. I try to open my eyes and my mind, being stubborn and selfless is still in denial. This is not where I belong! I hear my mind scream and I let out a sympathetic sigh! My sweet innocent mind...my helpless heart...this is where life stops! Freedom ..such a sweet feeling! I felt like a bird up in the sky, with a direction of her own and now I am shot and lie trapped in the cage ..yeah the little polluted box I live in has once again caught me alive!

*sad sign and tap for help*

My polluted box is raving about the voting these days which I missed cos I was too consumed by my sense of freedom somewhere else! Evryone seems to have this ugly mark on their fingers which defined either victory or defeat for them. Everyone goes on and on about the change! Some of them celebrating in triumph and some of them shaking their heads in despise..and many of them (mostly those who voted for change) nervous and biting their nails cos they have no clue what the change is going to be. So the change...is it going to transform this place to "a city that never sleeps" with its neon lights and endless music shows or is it going to be what the promises were all about..a better tommorow! Me, I am just a spectator wondering of what the whole thing would turn into. We have never tasted the change ..and none of us really knows what to expect. For some reason the "victorious ruler to be" is surrounded by pathetic liars and I dont trust them. Take the movie star for an example..i had at some point had dinner with him and couple of my agents and all he went on and on about was the grudge he had with the "defeated ruler" and not about what the country needs. So in the end is this all abt a grudge or are they gonna bury the hatchet and move on! This could be the calm before the storm or the sunrise of a beautiful tommorow..we just need to wait and see..and me being the spectator, trapped in my little cage, waiting to fly away, watches the celebration in my own weird calm way.

*Silence*

No comments: