Friday, June 8, 2012

You are my ray of sunshine


Life is weird and most of the time I am not really sure about what I want from life. Life is never something I wanted to define ..all I wanted to do was live the moment.

But then you happened to me like a rainbow that colored the sky. Its like all my life I have been waiting for this moment to come. This tiny hope to lighted up my world. Nothing else matters anymore.. And all I do now is wait and hope..its never the moment that matters to me now, but the beauty of what is to come to my life.

Yes you my love, is the light that spread in to my life in the darkest moment. I haven’t seen you yet, but your thought is what completes me now!

Some people come into our lives and changes it completely. Some just pass by and gives us the wisdom of a life time. Some people leave their foot prints in our hearts. You haven’t yet been born but you have become part of me.

You are my ray of sunshine..

1 comment:

Rifga™ said...

Wow. Strong, beautiful words in a simple post :)