Sunday, April 17, 2011

and the world awaits..!!

I woke up today inspired to write..something I havent done in a long time..so what do I write about..my life, my world or just the routine of the continuous raving I go on and on about every day. Being away from the rush and finally away from the busy lifestyle I have adapted to ahs made me well..slow down and forced me to look around me. Last night I explored the people near my place listening to someone filled with anger and disgust for whats going on around him. Despite my effort to drown his voices with the loud music from my ipod I cannot help but hear him for the 5 minutes I crossed the whole "gathering". People were just sitting there and listening. How can you listen to all those angry words thats creating such a negative vibe around you? And the previous night it was the same surrounding but had different type of people...there was music bands spreading their music around you and the whole place was packed with youngsters enjoying the beats and breathe the positivness around them. Same place, same time, different nights, different vibe. With all the running around and jumping on and off ferries I have indeed missed the whole transformation. For the last 5-6 years my job had required me to miss the whole scene and today as I chose to settle down I am caught between how much Male' has changed in these small time. Did the politics bring us to stand between anger and content? or has anger become some sort of necessity that you need to take in to live in the society? Do you need to be in a certain side to belong? Early days its just been trying to live your life and dealing with what life puts in front of you. You go to work, hang out with your friends, come home and be with your loved ones.. it was easy and slow. But then again, this is what my world has shown me and I might have "missed out" what had brought in whats going around in anyone else's world. I have been always called the ignorant one anyway..

So, here I am trying to absorb what everyone around me has adapted themselves to.

1 comment:

Mulsifid said...

1.Politics = worlds dirtiest game.
2.Maldivians = most of them have gone crazy by now, most recently by point #1.
3.Anger = causes problems, never solves anything.