Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Its an ordinary world ..after all!!


There are too many times now ..when I wish on a normal, ordinary life..a family..a life!!!


The winds are blowing too fast now..i watch as my wishes are blown away..like the fire in the middle of a dark cavern. I would give up anything to keep the fire burning..to keep those wishes from blowing away..


There are too many times now.. when I wish to hold my baby in my arms. Apparently, as per the doctors who had done our checkup, we cannot have kids..and that hurts! Sometimes I just want to give all this up and have a perfect family..Navin, me our kids


I have this fantasy of kids running around the house, Navin playing with them, me reading them story books, humming the kids to bed, cooking for them..sounds so perfect..too perfect for my life.


Sometimes I do wonder how can a mom kill their kids, how can a mom give their kids up..why do they take kids for granted. Its the only thing that I crave for now..!


There is nothing more beautiful in this world than watching the babies sleep, or hearing them give this cute squeeky laughs..holdng your finger while they struggle to walk..there is nothing more fullfilling in this world than holding your own baby in your arms for the first time..or dozing off to sleep just watching them.


& there is not one single moment in my life now, when I dont crave for my own baby!

1 comment:

kul said...

There is always a blessing behind every grief. We don't know what's good for us. Allah knows what's good for us. Let this thought brighten your dreams. I just want you to know that I always include you in my duas and May Allah oneday fulfill your innermost desires and give you fulfillment in your life, Amen. Lots of love